TRAUTENBERK CONSULTING s.r.o.
Staňte se SCRUM Masterem!
Our client, a highly-prestigious technological company, specialising in highly scalable IIOT applications, is looking for skilled SCRUM Master for a long-time cooperation. This opportunity lets you dive into the processes behind the Cloud applications for Industry 4.0 that sets the trends of robotisation, digitalisation and virtualisation into reality.
Tasks you’d be assigned with:
- Implementation of agile methodology within the SCRUM teams
- Further development and maintenance of agile work processes
- Communicating with stakeholders, representing the agile approach
- Identifying problems and pragmatic solutions within the team
- Cooperation with other development teams and technical support
- In charge of information exchange with other SCRUM Masters on international scale
Our requirements for the SCRUM Master:
- Experience as SCRUM Master or agile coach
- Analytical skills, independence and leadership
- Good written and spoken English (communication with international teams)
- Working in SW environment, knowledge of cloud or IoT technologies and SCRUM certifications are an advantage
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation
- Language courses free of charge
- Quarterly and Annual bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Corporate events
- and many more…
Remote cooperation with occasional visit in Pilsen offices, for local employees it’s possible to use modern company offices, in case of relocation company provides supportive program.
In case you find this opportunity appealing, feel free to contact us at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or cell phone +420 725 590 847
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com