TRAUTENBERK CONSULTING s.r.o.
Become a PHP developer!
Our client is a Czech company that specializes in developing software for online sports – everything from streaming platforms, realtime overview of scores and betting odds, to a betting platform.
What is the scope of work?
- Backend development of their own in-house product
- Assisting with the transition to PHP 8
- Working in Scrum framework
- Eventually, learning GO and rewriting crucial parts of the scripts into it
What is needed?
- Already obtained the permission to enter the Czech job market
- At least 2 year experience with REST APIs and programming in PHP
- Experience with Symfony and related frameworks
- Testing (unit, functional)
- Experience with relational databases
- Fluent english
- Work hardware,
- Public transport pass or parking spot near the offices,
- Optional homeoffice,
- Budget for professional development – courses, trainings, conferences,
- Contribution to either life or pension insurance,
- Food stamps,
- And more!
If the offer caught your interest, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +420 776 881 328
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com